Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wai Ying Restaurant


I was introduced to Wai Ying Restaurant by my new club in Photography, the "Flickristasindios" when we went for the Chinese New Year Celebration in Binondo to take pictures and back again for the 2nd time with my choirmates in Malate Church. The Place and ambiance may not be something to die for, but the food..... the fooood :)) I really fell in love with it. I also like the crew, they are very accommodating, although sometimes they are a bit moody and I do understand because I had the chance to work in a bar and restaurant and it is really tiring. 

They have a limited space though, so try to visit at off-peak times and I think the best time to dine-in would be the very late hours in the evening :))

With the great culinary finds in the area, Wai Ying is a worthy first and a Final stop.


                                                           WAI YING RESTAURANT
                                                          Benavidez St, Binondo, Manila


Eric and Royce

Lee and me


 On the Menu.....

Curry Beef Brisket Rice - P110.00

Yin Yong Rice - P120.00


Brocolli Flower w/ Oyster Sauce - P90.00





Lemon Chicken Rice - P120.00

Fried Tofu - P45.00

No comments:

Post a Comment